Monday, May 31, 2010

#19 Podcasts

I have also used Podcasts with success last year when I could do it fairly easily with our biweekly newscasts. Now, with our new website, I have to go through the school secretary which just makes it more cumbersome since I have to hook up a computer to our newscast, save it, log in on that computer to my email (which I already use on a different computer), email it as an attachment to the secretary and in the meantime, I'm teaching. I decided it's too much work and not necessary to my objectives so I had to give it up. Maybe I will find another use for podcasting. The point is, I know how it works and what to do with it. I'm just frustrated at the hoops our district puts on us to achieve it. I might try my google site to see if that's more amenable and quicker for what I want to do.

No comments: