Thursday, January 1, 2009

On-line Image Generator



January 1, 2009
I had fun playing around making a trading card of my son from a photo taken during his team's state tournament appearance in 2007. I made it twice actually. The first time I tried to save it and then because I didn't sign in (register) I lost it. The second time I tried to create a link which is another choice and then it prompted me to register again and since I didn't, I lost it again. I just feel that I've got enough memberships, even though they are free, floating around that I didn't need to subscribe to another. Having said that, I do have the link posted below because it was way cool! I'm sure I'll make use of it in the future.

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/deck.php

How will I use this in the future? Sometimes things like this need to be in my head for a while until I figure out how they will contribute to student learning. It's nice to have another tool in my back pocket to pull out when I need it. This was really easy too!



I went back in to show my son and then ended up clicking on Flickr which let me put the picture into Flickr without signing up anything additionally. Cool!


O.K. So, again, I had trouble uploading to this blog from Flickr. Everything works perfectly but then it doesn't show up. I'm going to try to save the picture to my computer and then upload from there.

No comments: